Shield Resources Corporation (SRC) offers investors an integrated platform to manage all mineral resource and energy sector investments in compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Section 1502, and UK Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bribery, Corruption (ABC), and China anti-corruption law. Our service areas include the following:
Conflict-Affected High-Risk Area Geosurveys
- G.I.S.-based information reconnaissance and detailed geologic mapping.
- Geochemical rock and soil sampling surveys.
- Property validation and assessment surveys.
- Exploration lease and compliance surveys.
Emerging Market Geological Assessments
Our company is capable of executing the platform's services in the following emerging markets: Iraq, Yemen, Liberia-West Africa, Pakistan, China, Mongolia, Vietnam.
- Ground-based survey services include magnetic, VLF-EM, seismic, and petro-physics.
- Airborne survey services include aeromagnetics, gravity, and Landsat imagery.
RFID Smartcard Technology
- Asset tracking services include vehicles, mining, drilling, and communications.
- Labor management services include safety, site security, time, and attendance.
- Communications services include satellite link, handheld radio, and satellite radio.
- Transportation services include vehicle, fixed-wing, and helicopter.
- Camp services include tent and semi-permanent housing structures.
- Exploration services include drill rig support, geophysical equipment, and placer gold mining equipment.
Veteran Success Recruit - Training - Deployment
- Proprietary Exploration & Mining Geology Intelligence Analysis, Training and Certificate Seminars for Military, Law Enforcement, Foreign Service & Intelligence Veterans.
- Conflict-Affected High Risk-Area Energy & Conflict Mineral Supply Chain Geology and Intelligence (GEOHUMINT) Geosurveys, Publications, and Debate Seminars.
- 1-Day, 3-Day and 10-Day Department of Veteran Affairs VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) 2–4 year college-university certificate seminars.
SGI 3-day Forensic Geology – GEOHUMINT Seminar Announcement